Re: RARA-AVIS: Ace Doubles, the Falcon

From: Patrick King ( abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 14 Oct 2007

I've heard that Falcon radio broadcast and it take liberties with both the book and the movie. As I recall, it's only 30 mins long. Hard to tell what anybody is really thinking when the tale is pushed together that fast.

Patrick King

____________________________________________________________________________________ Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online. http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/webhosting