Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Short and cheap

From: Don Lee ( donthepoet@yahoo.com)
Date: 14 Oct 2007

Charles, that breakdown on the books is certainly illuminating. I would add that HC has made the "book club" option available for those who wish to pay a little less for the books. I myself haven't joined it but am going to, and in the meantime am buying up the books you've already done as fast as I can. They're so excellent! (I know that isn't correct grammar, but it conveys very well).

Given the insane costs of practically everything, from gas to a gallon of milk, a $7 paperback nowadays does, to me, come across as reasonable. What you *have* done, in terms of increasing your market as much as possible, is (a) offer a product at the lower price end of that type product which is (b) such a gorgeous package that I, and I assume many like me, aren't willing to wait and hope we see it somewhere used, or get it from Amazon later used. For any readers w/ even the teeniest compulsive book-buying habits :-), these are just irresistible.

Anyway, thanks.

Don

____________________________________________________________________________________ Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games. http://get.games.yahoo.com/proddesc?gamekey=monopolyherenow