Re: RARA-AVIS: Spade falling in love

From: Patrick King ( abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 11 Oct 2007

But in this case, it's also a tip off to the reader, who may be seeing Brigid as the damsel in distress, to think more carefully about what we've already read about her. We, the readers, don't trust Guttman, but if we've been seduced by Brigid we're not going to figure out this clever whodunit.

Patrick King

____________________________________________________________________________________ Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396545469