RARA-AVIS: My broad

From: Juri Nummelin ( juri.nummelin@pp.inet.fi)
Date: 04 Oct 2007

Robert,

sorry, I guess I was trying to be too colloquial. (Hence not noir... even though my choice of words *was* screwed.)

(The actual reason is that at the moment I was writing my message I couldn't remember Brigid's name! And I thought I didn't have time to check.* My brain hasn't been working as it used to be. Though I've never been too good in the people's names in books or movies. Hank Quinlan I remember and Vargas (was it Fred..?), after that I'm lost. Without Lew Archer it could be I wouldn't remember who was Spade's partner.)

Juri

* I might've gone for "woman" or "girl" (or "gal", just to be colloquial), but they don't sound right. What about "her"? Hmm... yeah, well, maybe.