Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: The Long Goodbye

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 17 Feb 2007

-----Original Message-----

Patrick, I don't know where you live, but I've yet to see prices like that around here. We're certainly headed that way though. It's making buying (or renting) DVDs seem like a better bargain every day.

Oddly enough, THE LONG GOODBYE and CALIFORNIA SPLIT are playing at The New Beverly in L.A. this Sunday and Monday for the low, low price of $7 for the double feature if anybody wants a blast from the past. Here's the info:

http://www.newbevcinema.com/calendar.cfm

> I'd like to know where any of us who
>disagree with you and yours have used demeaning
>language?

I'll let the archives speak for themselves on this one. Bill has been more than lenient with us so far and I don't want to push his patience any further with a bunch of quoting back and forth and nitpicking. I think we've all stated our opinions (repeatedly) and am glad to move on, if possible.

> As you know, it is not of the least importance.
>
>Patrick King

Now you're making sense!

Sidebar: any rare birds (even TLG haters) in L.A. who would like to visit Marlowe's pad are invitied to a party at High Tower this Sunday starting at 2pm. Contact me off-list for details.

TL