Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: The Long Goodbye

From: Jim Beaver ( jumblejim@prodigy.net)
Date: 18 Feb 2007

----- Original Message ----- From: "Terrill Lankford" < lankford2000@earthlink.net> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 10:38 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: The Long Goodbye

> Sidebar: any rare birds (even TLG haters) in L.A. who would like to visit
> Marlowe's pad are invitied to a party at High Tower this Sunday starting
> at 2pm. Contact me off-list for details.

Okay, watching not only The Long Goodbye but also a short film prologue for Michael Connelly's Echo Park in the very same apartment and iconic structure where they were both shot was really cool. Thanks, Terrill, for your hospitality, which was sufficient to overcome the absence of naked girls on the balcony of the adjacent apartment. Well, almost sufficient.

I've no doubt a good time was had by all.

Jim Beaver