Fw: Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: The Long Goodbye

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 17 Feb 2007

I sent this post about 12 hours ago, but I haven't seen it hit the list yet and am trying it again due to its time sensitive nature, so apologies for the inevitible double posting whenever cyberspace coughs up the original.

(I have the feeling Kevin and I are drinking the same brand of coffee lately. Which is surprising because I thought he was a tea man.)