Re: RARA-AVIS: Re:lack of respect?

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 12 Feb 2007

-----Original Message-----

Has this thread made you start drinking?

>Sounds to me like someone who'll take no man's
>insolence without a due and dispassionate revenge.
>And that's specifically and deliberately the character
>Altman refused to depict in his movie.

Yes. Because it's unrealistic. And a little bit childish.

So now you're saying it's okay to get revenge on someone who is being insolent, but not against someone who has brutally murdered his wife?

I now regret all my insolent statements in this thread and offer a full retraction.

(I happen to know Doherty has a gun.)

TL