Re: RARA-AVIS: RE : Lolita and noir

From: Richard Moore ( moorich@aol.com)
Date: 12 Feb 2007

Wow. That was my first reaction. I read it again and had the same reaction. Wow. The post you are responding to was my second saying as clearly as I can that we find humor in different ways and in different places and there is no purpose in discussing it further. If I had any doubts about that you've removed them. We are headed in different directions but sail on, brother.

Richard Moore