RARA-AVIS: Re: Double Indemnity TV-movie

From: Gratefulbear ( gratefulbear@comcast.net)
Date: 30 Jan 2007

miker ~

The Double Indemnity "Universal Legacy Series" DVD has two discs, one with the original 1944 movie (and several bonus features), the other with the 1973 Richard Crenna TV-movie. I recommend this 2-disc set because of the two different commentary tracks, both very informative, for the original film. It's at Amazon for only $18.99: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005JNG5/wildfaith

Darrell

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Robison" < miker_zspider@yahoo.com> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 7:08 AM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Re:The Long Goodbye