RARA-AVIS: Alistair MacLean questions

From: juri.nummelin@pp.inet.fi
Date: 15 Jan 2007

Couple of questions on Alistair MacLean:

- what's the content of his THE LONELY SEA?

- does anyone have ALISTAIR MACLEAN: THE KEY IS FEAR (Borgo Press 1976)? What's the main point in the book? I presume, by the publisher, it's not a mere biography.

- does anyone know if Alastair MacNeill is really the real name of the author of MacLean sequels

- what other Alistair MacLean lookalikes there were in the sixties and seventies? Marvin H. Albert wrote as Ian McAlister and in Finland we had Asla Kangasniemi, but I presume there have been others

Juri