RARA-AVIS: Re: David Goodis on eBay

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 06 Jan 2007

And I'll respectfully disagree with you just a little, Amy. Rather than go to ABE, go to http://www.bookfinder.com/ or another of the book search engines that cover Alibris, Amazon (new and used), half, and many other book sales sites in addition to ABE.
    I sell on Alibris, although I haven't put up for sale any of my prized crime fiction there or anywhere else (except a Willeford with the George and Condi cover; I had two of them). ABE wanted me to run my own credit card setup and/or use PayPal, which I'm not willing to do. Joy