RARA-AVIS: Re: Roger Torrey bio information

From: Richard Moore ( moorich@aol.com)
Date: 18 Oct 2006

Looking over my last post I noticed that I did not say that it was the Canadian Army Roger joined after the U.S. Army turned him down because of his youth. It was fairly apparent from the context but I wanted to correct the oversight. Raymond Chandler was another Black Mask writer who served in the Canadian Army. Raymond saw considerable service but the war ended before Roger ever left Canada.

Richard Moore

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: