Re: RARA-AVIS: OT -- Into title

From: Kerry J. Schooley ( gsp.schoo@murderoutthere.com)
Date: 29 Mar 2006

I think it's a weak title, but not because of the "into". "The" and "place" seem to me to be too non-specific, drawing impact from the key word. How about "Into My Secret"?

Ellroy did alright with "My Dark Places", mind you. "My Dark Secret" might get you confused with his title, for better or worse.

Hell, what do I know? I wrote a book titled for the noir protagonist: SAP. It gets confused with software manuals.

Kerry