RARA-AVIS: Thanks to Mr. Sallis

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 28 Feb 2004

Thank you very much, Mr. Sallis, for being the special guest during our James Sallis month. It was very kind of you to take the time. We've all enjoyed your presence very much--devoted readers finally got to meet you, and I'm sure the people who didn't know your books will be looking for a Lew Griffin book, or DIFFICULT LIVES, or CHESTER HIMES: A LIFE, or something else. It's been a pleasure and an honour to have you here.

Bill