Re: RARA-AVIS: Bastard child

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 28 Feb 2004

Jim wrote

"I want to thank Bill Denton and all of you for having me as a guest this month. It's been great fun."

Jim, thank you so much for visting us. Your thoughts have been fascinating.

If you have time, I have one more question for you, well, two linked questions:

Was it harder writing a series revolving around a member of a race other than your own (especially since race is so central to so much of it), or does every character require dealing with experiecnes other than your own?

And, has anyone taken offense when they found out a White man had written this series about a Black man?

Mark