RARA-AVIS: Enjoyment/Jim Thompson

From: T. Kent Morgan ( tkmorgan@shaw.ca)
Date: 24 Dec 2003

Although I am very quiet on this list, I just wanted to take a moment to say how much I enjoy receiving the daily digests and the discussion and debate among the experts and wish everyone all the best over the festive season. Yesterday I found a nice Christmas present for myself - A Fawcett Gold Medal PBO first of Jim Thompson's Texas by the Tail. It's in better condition than any copies for sale on the large bookseller sites and my cost was 25 cents Canadian. And there was a parking meter with time on it in front of the Goodwill Store.

Kent Morgan in Winnipeg