RARA-AVIS: Trying Something By Woolrich

From: chrisaschneider@earthlink.net
Date: 11 Dec 2003

-----Original Message----- From: Michael Robison Sent: Dec 11, 2003 3:02 PM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Cornell Woolrich

[ ... ] but I'm looking forward to trying something else by him.

* * *

I would say that my top three recommendations, as far as the novels are concerned, would be: "The Night Has A Thousand Eyes," "The Bride Wore Black," and "Black Angel." I''d also recommend that you stay *away* from "Waltz Into Darkness."

As far as movie adaptations are concerned -- we'll work on the asssumption that you've already seen "Rear Window" -- I'd recommend "Phantom Lady," "The Leopard Man," and "The Window."

Care to comment and/or add to that list, TM?

Chris