Re: RARA-AVIS: Trying Something By Woolrich

From: Michael Robison ( zspider@gte.net)
Date: 11 Dec 2003

Chris wrote: As far as movie adaptations are concerned -- we'll work on the asssumption that you've already seen "Rear Window" -- I'd recommend "Phantom Lady,"
"The Leopard Man," and "The Window."

************************ Thanks for the recommendations. I shouldn't have snipped your novel recommendations. I think I've got one of the "black" ones. I'm thinking RENDEVOUS IN BLACK. And Cornell is still dragging em to the box office. It might not have raked in a big pile of money, but I liked
"Original Sin," with Antonio and Angelina. I can't remember the Woolrich book it came from, but I think he got credit in the movie.

miker