Re: RARA-AVIS: Trying Something By Woolrich

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 12 Dec 2003

Woolrich is more than a writer who had his day way back when. He is one of the best suspense writers of all time.

Miker, he will have you biting your nails, thus providing you with a personal grooming bonus with your purchase.

I have my preferences, but they don't matter when I pick up a Woolrich story or novel. I get my nails done no matter which title I pick.

If you can find the Woolrich omnibus published a few years ago, I highly recommend it. It's all great stuff and the package is economical.

Best,