Re: RARA-AVIS: Charles Williams question

From: Michael Robison ( zspider@gte.net)
Date: 26 Apr 2003

Well, I know a guy that knows a guy... A while ago when I was trying to find biographical information on Charles Williams, I searched the rara-avis archives and there was a post by Paul Duncan concerning somebody that he knew who was compiling a Williams biography. My guess is that that guy might be a good person to talk to. Paul used to post here, but I don't think he does anymore. Ways to contact him? Well, I think he's associated with the Brit Crime Time magazine, and I also think he has a web site up for Gerald Kersh that would probably have his email addy.

Good luck, miker

----- Original Message ----- From: "Grimes" < redgrimes@sbcglobal.net> To: < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Friday, April 25, 2003 10:45 PM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Charles Williams question