RARA-AVIS: Charles Williams question

From: Grimes ( redgrimes@sbcglobal.net)
Date: 25 Apr 2003

Sorry if this question has been asked and answered before, but the search function on the Archives page wasn't working.

I searched the Copyright Office website and found that Alison Williams controls the rights to Charles Williams' books, or at least the book I was looking into - The Diamond Bikini. Does anybody have any idea how I can get in contact with her? (And if Alison is Charles Williams' surviving wife or daughter?)