Re: RARA-AVIS: The Killers

From: Michael Robison ( zspider@gte.net)
Date: 21 Mar 2003

Mark Sullivan
> Was it miker who recently lamented the lack of good hardboiled lit
> adaptations on DVD?
> Actor Stacy Keach reads Hemingway's short story

************* It was me. Thanks for the heads up on The Killers. I've never seen it. It sounds excellent.

By the way, have you ever seen the movie of Hemingway's life? It was a two or three-part made-for-TV series. Stacy Keach was a pretty good Hemingway. I thought it was fairly well done. It ended before he done the final deed, which, in retrospect, I approve of.

miker