Re: RARA-AVIS: boiled xmas

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 30 Dec 2002

K.C. Constantine's UPON SOME MIDNIGHTS CLEAR (1985) has Christmas as the bad guy. I'd highly recommend it, as I would all his books.

The first chapter of the books is available here:

        http://www.badattitudes.com/KCchapt1.pdf

badattitudes.com sells the whole book as a PDF, too. It's not hard to find as a used paperback, either.

Bill