RARA-AVIS: Westlake's THE AX; Manhunter

From: Doug Hoffman, MD ( hoffmand@cc.northcoast.com)
Date: 30 Nov 2002

Our local library had a book fair, and I picked up _The Ax_ for three dollars. Great read! I liked it a lot better than his Richard Stark-penned books.

Also, I'd like to second Miker's comments regarding the actor (Brian Cox) who played Lecter in Manhunter. Far creepier than Anthony "Give me more scenery, I'm still starving" Hopkins. I've been recommending this movie to friends for years.

Doug