RE: RARA-AVIS: "Film Noir" on PBS's "American Cinema"

From: Gary ( piesbook@execpc.com)
Date: 17 Nov 2002

> I'm watching "Film Noir", an hour-long documentary in the "American
Cinema" series on PBS.

I saw the same show. I had actually seen this production before because we have it in the American Cinema set of videos at the Library where I work. This production is great, and really gets to the essence of whether the film producers knew what they were doing, or things have been applied to the movies that they never intended.

Best, GWN Gary Warren Niebuhr P. O. Box 341218 Milwaukee, WI 53234 piesbook@execpc.com http://my.execpc.com/~piesbook/piescatalog.html