Re: RARA-AVIS: All the myriad Gunns: Crider

From: abc@wt.net
Date: 05 Nov 2002

Thanks, Todd, for clearing that James Gunn business up. I knew that the author of DEADLIER THAN THE MALE was James E. Gunn, but, as it turns out, both Gunns have the same middle initial, too. I checked the IMDb and discovered there's another James Gunn, who wrote the screenplay for SCOOBY DOO.
 I figure he can't be one of the two I've read. And there's another James Gunn, who was in one movie in 1916. It was VENGEANCE IS MINE!

Bill Crider