Re: RARA-AVIS: Faulkner's SANCTUARY

From: Michael Robison ( zspider@gte.net)
Date: 05 Nov 2002

Bill Crider wrote:
> Miker didn't mention humor, but I find parts of SANCTUARY
> hilarious.

********** I was at a loss when I first read your comment... couldn't think of any funny parts. And then I remembered the madams talking and getting drunk after the funeral. And oh! At the funeral the casket falls over, doesn't it? Darn, Bill. Glad you brought that up. I guess the overall wickedness sorta overshadowed the funny parts and I forgot em.

miker