RARA-AVIS: Walter Mosley

From: Carrie Pruett ( pruettc@hotmail.com)
Date: 22 Jul 2002

I recently found out that Walter Mosley is going to be reading at the Borders near my new place on July 30. I've read "Devil in a Blue Dress" recently and "Black Betty" looong ago. I'm using this as an excuse to catch up on the series; at the very least I'm going to try to read the 2 most recent Easy Rawlins books (sequentially in the story, not by publication -
"Little Yellow Dog" and "Bad Boy Brawly Brown"; I'm planning to skip the prequel "Gone Fishin'" for now). I also got Red Death and White Butterflies, but I'm not sure I'll be able to fit those in before the talk. Any thoughts, insights or questions I should ask are appreciated -

- Pictures of perfection, as you know, make me sick and wicked - Jane Austen