Re: RARA-AVIS: Walter Mosley

From: Ed Lynskey ( e_lynskey@yahoo.com)
Date: 22 Jul 2002

We heard Walter Mosley read last Fall in Washington, DC. He has a congenial style, responds to questions from readers. I haven't read his newest title, but liked Devil in a Blue Dress very much. Also, I thought the movie with Denzel Washington was excellent. One question asked: when was Hollywood going to make another Easy R. movie? Mosley said he's willing but that money plays a deciding role on what gets produced and what doesn't get produced.

Ed Lynskey

=====