Re: RARA-AVIS: Spade's bed in the Falcon movie

From: George C. Upper III ( gcupper3@yahoo.com)
Date: 12 Jul 2002

--- William Denton < buff@pobox.om> wrote:
> I can't deny this is a minor matter, but it's been
> bugging me.

I've never thought about this, and I have to go from memory, as I haven't seen the film in some time. Are you certain that the sofa isn't where he's sleeping? I remember there being a window in the background when the phone wakes him (at 2:45 in the morning--don't ask me why I remember THAT, but it makes a good bar bet if you hang around with h-b or old movie folks), and it seems to me that the window behind the sofa would be in about the right place.

Oh, wait...where's the phone if that's the bed? Nevermind. It's not the sofa.

G.

===== George C. Upper III, Editor The Lightning Bell Poetry Journal http://www.lightningbell.org/