RE: RARA-AVIS: radio show on Chandler

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 02 Jul 2002

thanks for the links, carrie.

darn it! the chandler radio discussion was only available for real player, and not the more generic media player, so i couldn't play it. real player was giving me some problems so i took it off my computer about a year ago.

i did read the spielberg thing though. made me want to see bogie and bacall talking dirty to one another in "the big sleep." and it was interesting to hear about "minority report". i didn't have any idea of what it was about.

miker