RARA-AVIS: radio show on Chandler

From: Carrie Pruett ( pruettc@hotmail.com)
Date: 01 Jul 2002

I haven't downloaded this yet myself but it looks interesting. Slate.msn.com also has a rant about

From member station WNYC, June 26 Three of our most respected contemporary authors discuss Raymond Chandler's legacy, on the re-release of all his major works. Hear Jonathan Lethem, Pico Iyer and Richard Russo describe the big impact of The Big Sleep, on the Leonard Lopate Show.

http://www.wnyc.org/shows/lopate/episodes/06262002

while I'm at it, an article arguing that Spielberg doesn't really get noir
(hardly a shocking revelation, but some interesting quotes; enough discussion of Chandler to be ontopic, I think -)

http://slate.msn.com/?id=2067489