RARA-AVIS: Brit Noir -- Ian Rankin

From: Ed Lynskey ( e_lynskey@yahoo.com)
Date: 12 Jun 2002

I'm in the middle of Ian Rankin's Hide+Seek (1990) and am finding it an enjoyable read. Fast-paced, good dialogue, cynical Detective. A few of the Brit terms have gone over my head, but not to detract from the story.

Are other of Rankin's novels I should be checking out?

BTW, I've been copying down the Brit Noir authors on my TBD list. Thanks to all who contributed on those threads.

Ed

=====