Re: RARA-AVIS: recent buys

From: Ian Galbraith ( igalbraith@ozonline.com.au)
Date: 17 May 2002

On Thu, 16 May 2002 21:53:55 -0400 (EDT), Mark Sullivan wrote:

:I went on a book (and record/CD) runs today and yesterday. Anyone got
:an opinion on any of these:

:Sweet Water Ranch by Geoffrey Norman

:4 Leo Malet translations featuring Nestor Burma -- I read and really
:enjoyed Fog Under Tolbiac Bridge

Are these recent translations? I read the Malet books that were published (by Pan here in Australia I think) about 10 years ago and loved them.

--
Ian Galbraith
Email: igalbraith@ozonline.com.au ICQ#: 7849631