RARA-AVIS: recent buys

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 16 May 2002

I went on a book (and record/CD) runs today and yesterday. Anyone got an opinion on any of these:

Sweet Water Ranch by Geoffrey Norman

4 Leo Malet translations featuring Nestor Burma -- I read and really enjoyed Fog Under Tolbiac Bridge

Black Hit Woman by Laurie Mills, published by Holloway House -- can anyone recommend any Holloway House books beyond the two big names, Slim
(also picked up Naked Soul, the only of the originals I didn't have) and Goines? I have a bunch, but never seem to get around to any of them.

Winter of the Wolf Moon by Steve Hamilton -- I really liked the first.

Mark