Re: RARA-AVIS: re: Robert Wilson

From: Peedie Monk ( peediemonk@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: 09 May 2002

Carrie wrote:
> I note that
> the hardbacks seem to be going for exorbitant prices online, though
> fortunately the paperbacks are available for fairly cheap from UK sources.

In the UK, chain bookstores don't charge for customer orders. They also don't charge postage/shipping for overseas orders (primarily because US wholesalers ship bulk orders for free). I don't know if this is a reciprocal arrangement (in the UK, Borders don't charge), but I see no reason why not. If so, you could probably save a lot in postage by using your bookstore to order the books for you.

Al Guthrie