RARA-AVIS: used books

From: Rob Preston ( rpreston@juniper.net)
Date: 26 Nov 2001

Anyone that cares to dig up and read an old used book, be it a paperback/hardcover/pulp I don't think is ever going to have a problem finding the stuff. I know there is tons of cheap material I leave behind because I don't have the time to read it all, there are so many books out there it is insane (to me at least). I don't see this changing. I would worry more about people reading. period.

Rob