Re: RARA-AVIS: Recently read San Francisco books

From: Joe Dante ( joe_dante@flashmail.com)
Date: 19 Oct 2001

At 10/19/01 02:16 AM, M Blumenthal wrote:
>MENACED ASSASIN - This is a strange book written by Joe Gores.

I just finished my first Gores -- CASES. Any recommendations for what to read next?

BTW, I think I really liked CASES, at least the first 95% of the book. For a reason I can't put my finger on the ending didn't work for me. But I really like the way Gores writes and I thought the early scenes in the book
(on the road stuff) were brilliantly done.

Thanks for any recommendations! Joe D.