RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V3 #884

From: MysteryMarkBest@aol.com
Date: 20 Sep 2001

In a message dated 09/20/2001 3:54:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca writes:

<< I'm ashamed to admit I've never heard of a single one of these authors.
 Did they deserve to win? Should I check them out? Any more recommended
 than others? >>

The only one I know is Tom Lipinski. I used to belong to a writer's group with him in Pittsburgh. His PI is Carrol Dorsey, and "Death in The Steel City" is his best book. However, there are some relationships that are central to the book that might be better explained if you read the whole series..."The Fall Down Artist," "Her Name on a Tombstone," Steel City Confessions," and the aforementioned winner. The books get better as they go along.

Mark