Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS lounge music

From: Paul Sowle ( ambrosehunter@yahoo.com)
Date: 20 Sep 2001

I believe the titles you are looking for are the Rhino compilations "Music In the 1st Degree" & "Crime Jazz: Music In the 2nd Degree".

__________________________________________________ Terrorist Attacks on U.S. - How can you help? Donate cash, emergency relief information http://dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/US/Emergency_Information/