Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS lounge music

From: Paul Sowle ( ambrosehunter@yahoo.com)
Date: 20 Sep 2001

It is a great album. Most all of Adamson's work is worth a listen. I am, however, of the opinion that
"Man With A Golden Arm" was in no need of a cover version. Just reading the title brings the opening strains to the front of my mind. Sheer genius from the master Elmer Bernstein.

Is Nelson Algen hard-boiled? Some of the stories in
"The Neon Wilderness" would certainly indicate that he is.

__________________________________________________ Terrorist Attacks on U.S. - How can you help? Donate cash, emergency relief information http://dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/US/Emergency_Information/