Re: RARA-AVIS: Memento short story?

From: Graham Powell ( bleekerbooks@hotmail.com)
Date: 20 Jul 2001

Here's a link to "Memento Mori", by Jonathon Nolan (brother of director Christopher), at Esquire: http://www.esquire.com/features/articles/001323_mfr_memento_1.html

The movie was inspired by the story rather than written from it, but it's easy to see where it came from. BTW, "Way Of The Gun" wasn't great, but it was kind of interesting and had it's moments. My favorite line: "So, are you the brains, or is he" "To tell you the truth, I don't think this is a brains kind of operation."

Graham
--------- http://www.BleekerBooks.com Hardboiled and Noir