Re: RARA-AVIS: I'm Ba-a-ack!!

From: Bill Crider ( abc@wt.net)
Date: 16 Jul 2001

Just got back from ClueFest in Dallas, where Joe Lansdale was the Guest of Honor. I was the "special decade guest," and far too many insisted that
"decade" should be pronounced "decayed." Lansdale says that CAPTAINS OUTRAGEOUS "might" be the last of the Hap and Leonard books. And since he's leaving Mysterious, I wonder how much promotion they'll give it. I bought the limited; I suggest that everybody get a first printing. There might not be a second.

It was nice to log onto Rara-Avis and see that Jim Doherty has returned. Welcome back.

Bill Crider