RARA-AVIS: I'm Ba-a-ack!!

From: JIM DOHERTY ( jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 15 Jul 2001

Those of you who were part of the fold up to about April of 2000 might remember me, but for those of you who've joined up since then, I'd like to introduce myself.

I was a Rara-Avian for two or three years when a series of personal and professional crises made it necessary for me to drop out for awhile. I just rejoined a few days ago.

I'm a policeman by vocation, a mystery writer by avocation (my latest short story is still available at:

http://www.overmydeadbody.com/deathtaxes.htm),

a San Franciscan by birth, a Chicagoan by adoption, a Catholic by religion, a conservative by political inclination, an Irishman by ethnicity, and a fan of hard-boiled crime fiction by choice.

It's great to be back. I'm looking forward to renewing old acquaintances.

JIM DOHERTY