re: RARA-AVIS: RE:Stone For Danny Fisher

From: Con Lehane ( CLehane@nea.org)
Date: 12 Jan 2001

This is my first message to rara-avis, though I've been a silent reader for the past six months or so... and a rather embarrassing way to begin. What I remember of A Stone for Danny Fisher, which I read as a teenager, is the hero pissing on a woman he'd just slept with.

Why, you may ask, would I be passing this information along? I guess I think this might have to do with being hardboiled and be of interest to some of you folks. I apologize in advance if I'm mistaken.

Con Lehane