RARA-AVIS: Plots With Guns--Issue 9

From: a.n.smith ( ansmith@netdoor.com)
Date: 12 Jan 2001

The weather outside is frightful. But in here, we're just downright terrifying.

Well, we're a bit behind (long story--bar brawl, all night interrogation, skiing accident) but the new issue of PLOTS WITH GUNS! is now online and in your face.

http://www2.netdoor.com/~ansmith

This time, it's our Black & White issue, featuring brutal artwork and design from JESSE MOORE of Rawshark Studios. Fantastic stuff.

The Crimedogs weigh in. Ice cold hard-boiled fiction from J. MICHAEL BLUE, DARREN SUBARTON, SCOTT WOLVEN (who's also buddied up with Handheld Crime), HUGH LESSIG, HAZE, and a couple of new hoods to these pages, RAY NAYLER and MIKE MacLEAN. Also, an interview with PI/horror/what-the-hell? writer JAY RUSSELL. Regular columnists J. MICHAEL BLUE and VICTOR GISCHLER clamor for your attention.

The book reviews? On the way shortly. We'll tell you what's worth your time, and what isn't, with a batch of new slabs of noir.

Bundle up. Pray for Spring. In the meantime, read PLOTS WITH GUNS.

--Anthony Neil Smith & Hunter Hayes, Editors.