Re: RARA-AVIS: you're HOW old?

From: Mark Gentry (
Date: 05 Jan 2000

Hi! My name is Mark, and I am 36 years old. It seems I been reading almost my entire life. My favorite writer would be Harlan Ellison, but I was blown away when I read The Killer Inside Me, I always have a soft spot for hardboiled and depend on this list to nudge me in the right direction for my next read.

I was real appreciative of the sci-fi/hardboiled discussion a little while ago. Because of that I snatch up Michael Marshall Smith's Spares off ebay and that will proably be next. So keep the great suggestions coming, I appreciate them all. Thanks-Mark.

# To unsubscribe, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to
# The web pages for the list are at .