Re: RARA-AVIS: you're HOW old?

From: tstock@concentric.net
Date: 05 Jan 2000

Sure, Mark, I'll try to compile a list, although it will be a little tricky, as some gave birth years, some graduation years or years in school, etc. It would probably be interesting to see the overall results, even if they are less than accurate.

I'm finding it great fun to get acquainted with some of the folks on this list and am garnering some new names for my "authors to look for" list as well.

By the way, I decided to start with Willeford's The Shark-Infested Custard and if it finishes as well as it starts, I'll definitely be looking for more of his books.

Nice to meet you all.

Teri