Re: RARA-AVIS: favor

Philip Benz (Philip.Benz@wanadoo.fr)
Mon, 04 Oct 1999 22:51:02 +0200

<< First, for those who see nothing, are you using Netscape? With Microsoft IntEx, no problem. >>

Are you by any chance using MS Front Page to design the site? If your ISP doesn't support the MS Front Page server extensions some elements like forms and frames will not view correctly across non-MS platforms.

I understand the problem may persist in some cases even if your ISP
*does* support these extensions. Thanx you, Bad Bill, for such daring innovation in HTML standards!

(we now return you to your regular hard-boiled programming.)

Cheers, --- Phil Lyc饠Astier, Aubenas, France